Monday, January 17, 2005


Last week while I was in Los Angeles for meetings, I had the opportunity to meet one of my all-time heroes, Stan Lee. Stan of course is the co-creator of so many heroes and concepts they're hard to keep track of, but they include Spider-Man, Thor, Fantastic Four, Hulk, X-Men, and so many more. Here we are in his office on Santa Monica Blvd atop an office building. Currently he's got several projects going--a TV series, animated series, a graphic novel, children's book--hey, all the stuff I'd love to do too. Stan had a profound impact on me growing up, and I attribute my interest in writing and culture largely to him. He was the most gracious host. Excelsior! Nuff said. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger B2 said...

You must be pleased that he's getting his fair share of Spider-Man revenues now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home