Friday, June 17, 2005

Conyers and the silly Washington Post column

Check out Rep. John Conyers' blog entry at Daily Kos, in which he shares a rightfully indignant letter he wrote to the Washington Post:

First, I wanted to thank the DailyKos community for all of your work on the Downing Street Minutes issue. Yesterday was the direct result of your efforts and I hope you were proud. For more on my reaction to yesterday, visit my blog. I expect to announce some next steps in the coming days and you will be the first to know about them.

Second, unless I missed it, I hadn't seen much discussion here about today's Washington Post article about the hearing. I am very disappointed that this ridiculous article was the Post's only coverage of yesterday's events. Today, I wrote a letter to the Post outlining my objections to the piece, which I have attached below. If you share my views, I would suggest letting the Post know about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home