Sunday, October 23, 2005

Mikevotes' Plame Update

Born at the Crest of the Empire has the daily Plame update, and check out this particular entry: "Oh, and this mantra is being repeated by the Republicans.

I certainly hope that if there is going to be an indictment that says something happened, that it is an indictment on a crime and not some perjury technicality where they couldn’t indict on the crime so they go to something just to show that their two years of investigation were not a waste of time and dollars.

This is from my homestate senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson whose campaign motto has become 'At least I'm not as crazy as Cornyn.' If I could I would ask her, didn't your party try to impeach a president for perjury? Just when exactly did your perception change?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home