Sunday, February 12, 2006

BATCOTE: Sellout McCain

Born at the Crest of the Empire: Mike has the latest on Sellout McCain: "The WaPo has an article on McCain fundraising for his presidential run.

Note: I supported McCain in 2000 when he was hatcheted in the South Carolina primary by Rove through a whisper campaign that he had an illegitimate black baby. Dan Balz doesn't go beyond a vague mention of that in this article. When McCain allowed the 'swiftboating' of Kerry, a supposed McCain 'friend,' to go on unchallenged, (remember how all the press kept asking him to condemn it?) and even went to campaign with Bush at the height of the 'controversy,' I knew that I had been had in 2000. I knew that McCain was a sellout.

So, I don't find myself surprised that he is now going to the same people in South Carolina for money who tanked his 2000 run by the 'illegitimate black baby' campaign.

I'll say it again, amoral sellout."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home