Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bond image shaken by Dan's gay kiss?

Bond image shaken by Dan's gay kiss--that's the headline and angle from this Press Association report on Yahoo! News UK: "Actor Daniel Craig has dealt a blow to his James Bond image with a gay kiss in his latest film.

In the movie, Infamous, Craig plays convicted killer Perry Smith, who develops a relationship with author Truman Capote.

One of the final scenes shows the pair sharing a passionate kiss�in Smith's prison cell.

British actor Toby Jones, who plays Capote, joked: 'I had never dreamed I would kiss James Bond. It's not something I would ever aspire to. Now that I've done it, I hope I'm the first of many. It was slightly abrasive, but ultimately rewarding. And neither of us are gay.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home